Skip to main content

Find a GentleWave® Doctor

Search for a doctor by ZIP or postal code

The following results are presented in descending order, starting with the doctors who most frequently administer the GentleWave Procedure.


GentleWave Doctors are comprised of endodontists and general dentists.

Endodontists are specialists in root canal treatment (RCT) and focus primarily on treating the inside of teeth.

General dentists perform root canals in addition to general dentistry, though may commonly refer more complex root canal cases to an endodontist.

Should you prefer to see a specialist, or want to find a new general dentist who uses state-of-the-art technology, you may choose to refine your search to endodontists or general dentists only.

Distance in Miles